REMINDER: NEW SOCIAL TIME AND MEETING START DATE
This is a reminder that the committee voted to change our start time at the March meeting. Therefore, social time will be at 6:30pm and the SCRC meeting will start promptly at 7:00pm.
UPCOMING CANDIDATE EVENTS
Please see the following events below by some of our candidates:
May 11, 2019 (Saturday), 8:45am-12PM
Ms. Heather Mitchell (House of Delegates, 2nd District Candidate) and Crystal Vanuch (Board of Supervisors – Rock Hill District Candidate) will be holding a Super Saturday Event. The event will begin at Warrior Coffee, located at 35 Walpole St, Stafford, VA with door knocking to follow.
May 18, 2019 (Saturday), 6pm-9pm:
Scott Mayausky, Commissioner of Revenue, will be having an 80’s Fun-Raiser for his re-election campaign at the Rowser Building, located at 1739 Jefferson Davis HWY, Stafford, VA. You can RSVP and find additional information on his Facebook Page.
June 28, 2019 (Friday), state time TBA
David Decatur, Stafford County Sheriff will be holding his Re-Elect Decatur for Sheriff Golf Outing, located at the Augustine Golf Club, 76 Monument Dr., Stafford, VA. Please contact Sheriff Decatur for any additional information.
SCRC SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
The SCRC Scholarship Application is now posted on our website! A big thanks to the Scholarship sub-committee for all your hard work. I want to give a VERY SPECIAL thanks to Danielle Davis, because without her, this scholarship fund would not exist. Thank you!
MEETING DATES AND TIMES FOR 2019
Below are the meeting dates for the rest of the year:
- June 10, 2019, regular business meeting, 6:30pm social, meeting at 7:00pm
- JUNE 11, 2019, REPUBLICAN PRIMARY
- July 2019, no meeting – event TBA
- July 26-August 4, Fredericksburg Fair
- August 2019, no meeting – event TBA
- September 9, 2019, regular business meeting, 6:30pm social, meeting at 7:00pm
- October 14, 2019, regular business meeting, 6:30pm social, meeting at 7:00pm
- October 17-20 2019, Stafford County Fair
- NOVEMBER 5, 2019, GENERAL ELECTION
- December 9, regular business meeting, 6:30pm social, meeting at 7:00pm
SOCIAL TIME BEFORE THE MEETING
We do not have anyone signed up to bring drinks or treats to the May meeting. If anyone is interested, please let me know!
Looking forward to seeing everyone next Monday!
Yours in Liberty, yours in Freedom,
Adela C. Bertoldi